Vein Finder Non Invasive Infrared Technology Desk Type Touch Screen USA Seller
- USA Seller -
* Free & Fast Shipping *
Vein FINDER is a medical device designed to help quickly and easily find veins using infrared light to detect veins in real time. This device, which is often referred to as a vein finder, is particularly helpful in detecting hard to find veins in patients. The image is adjustable and can find veins in difficult patients such as those with small veins, infants, elderly, patients with dark skin coloring and cancer patients. The goal is to reduce pain and discomfort for patients by simplifying the procedure to one needle stick.
Our Vein Probe utilizes proprietary image processing software for the most detailed and accurate vein identification on the market. The Vein Probe is easy to use and only takes minutes to learn to operate. In time critical situations the Vein Probe can be used to quickly identify the veins for injection or infusion and reduce multiple efforts to find a vein. The adjustable camera and display provide a precise and accurate image that is clear to see and helps produce desired results the first time.
Precise enough to detect capillaries within 1 mm thickness, provides exact information about the thickness and location of blood vessels without distortion.
Vein Probe-1.2 can be widely used not only for infants, elderly, and obese patients but also for patients with different skin tones.
–Effective : Enables to perform promptly vascular treatments and procedures for the patients
–Accurate : Enables to choose the right blood vessel based on real-time video of the blood vessel
–Precise : Helps prevent repetitive and wrong injections
–Patient types : Can be used with various patients such as infants and obese patients regardless of their skin tones
–Non-contact : Because the device has been designed not to come into contact with the patient, the device may not require sterilization between uses
–Movement tolerant : Because the device shows the veins in real time, the device can accommodate patient movement,
when operated properly, a critical feature for venous access procedures performed on children and restless or combative patients.
-Decrease unnecessarily repetitive injections : Increase the safety and satisfaction of patients as well as the work efficiency of professionals in hospital.
- Blood transfusion or withdrawal
- Treating trauma patients
- Bruises and Bums
- Accidents involving first or second degree of bums
- Intravenous injections: for giving medicines and drugs for patients
- Blood transfusions: It is a process in which blood is given to the person intravenously. Blood donation, kidney dialysis also need perfect vein detection.
- Geriatrics: Old people often require numerous blood tests or medicinal injections and an efficient means of puncture would reduce excessive bruise and enhance the patients overall comfort level.
- Human eyes can only detect visible light that occupies a very narrow band (400 - 700nm) of the spectrum. However, in other bands of the electromagnetic spectrum there is much more information contained rejected by the objects of interest.
- SUBCUTANEOUS SUPERFICIAL
- - Displaying viivid vein map on the surface of skin
- - It helps Medical staff find vein's location and reduce needle stick attempt.
- - Patients with vascular postitining difficulties such as obesity, swollen tissue, hairy skin, Hypovolymia
- It assists Mdical staff to locate and find veins quickly and accurately during I.V
- Drug delivery physicians
- Emergency Doctors
- Pediatric Doctor
TYPE OF PATIENTS:
Medical professionals know that venipuncture can be particularly challenging in some patients. Those with difficult venous access (DVA) can include:
- The elderly
- Dark-skinned patients, whose veins may not be visible
- Obese patients, whose veins may not be visible or palpable
- Patients having many diagnostic or therapeutic intravenous procedures
- Burn victims
- Agitated or restless patients
- Oncology patients on chemotherapy
- Drug abusers
Probe target : Sabcutaneousblood vessels of various patients
Probe Method: Non invasive infrared technology
Operation Method: Touch in screen
Probe deph: Within 10mm under the skin
Zoom: Up to 4X
Internal battery Support : Continuous time running :1.5 hours
Shipping: Shipping is FREE & Fast worldwide!*
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.